Friday, February 11, 2011

Man of My Dreams

I never had this happen until last night.

I had a dream of a guy that I was interested in that could actually exist.

I don't know him. I don't even remember his name. He did not have that "AHHH" factor. You know, that heavenly glow coming from behind him while a choir of angels sings? Yeah, that one I saw around my baby daddy when I first saw him.

This guy also wasn't stunningly good looking. He was "cute". He wasn't one to suck you in with his eyes.

He was just a straight, honest guy. Clean, cut, dark hair, even complexion, dark eyes, and a normal stomach (instead of washboard abs). His teeth were crooked in the front. He had a very average look to him, but I was diggin' it. Like... We all dig food. But food is a very generalized term... And this guy's features were all generalized. He even had back problems! Hell, in my dream, I met him in a hospital. Lol.

He played baseball in high school. He was very aid back. He knew his place. But, I didn't feel like I had to talk a lot or "over communicate" with him. We just were.

As I get older, I think "back in the day, I never discussed my relationships with my parenter in the relationship." Now I know why. It annoys the hell out of me.

I want someone to just "be" with. I know that may be a little out of the ballpark, but can't I dream? Lol. Isn't that how this blog started? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment