Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fashion Show: The Ultimate Collection 11/30/2010


I'm giving props to Iman for wearing JEANS to the show! This is something Heidi would never do (and I can't stand it!).

It was so hard for me to choose my favorite look. I liked Jeffrey's, definitely (the winner). I can see how it was a hard choice between the houses and who to send home.

I just can't believe they sent Rolando home. He was a little stuck, though. My suggestion would be to be careful when your on that kind of time-constructing competition  and your trying something new. You never know what will turn out and you mat not have time to polish a totally new idea before runway time.

Although she got praised, I thought Golnessa's dress was hideous. Same with Dominque.

I love Edwardo, Calvin and Cesar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment