Friday, November 26, 2010

The Thunder from Down Under


J: Was he bad?

M: He was magnificent!

J: Hahaha

M: He actually measured it in front of me, hard, and it was more than nine inches.

J: That would make me cry!

M: ait hurt at first, but then I got used to it. He's actually how I learned to orgasm. I slept with J & A, then M,   then A & it was like I knew what I was doing now. Great way to learn!

J is still laughing.

M: It was real funny. R took me out. He told me we were going to Atlanta, I dressed for Atlanta, but we ended up going to the cheesy Mexican restaurant in town. I didn't expect this but, it turns out, that M brought us our chips and salsa!

J: OMG!

M: Yeah! Then I couldn't keep a straight face. R looked at me weird and said, "What are you laughing for?" I said, "Don't worry about it. I'll tell you later tonight." R said, "What? Did you f*ck him?" I couldn't say no! I just nodded.

Then later that night he mentioned something about my baggage and I said, "What? That I slept with MS?" He said, "I didn't need to know the kid's name." I thought everyone knew M!

Then we pulled into J's parents' garage.

M: Awe, boo. We can't talk about it here.

J: No. We can't! I don't think my mom even knows I've seen one!

M: Haha! The thunder from down under!

We both share a laugh...

M: I have to tell M.

No comments:

Post a Comment