Sunday, November 28, 2010

Real Housewives of Atlanta 11/28/2010


I just want to say that I think Tiy-E just wanted to be on TV again, Shereé. I don't think he's a real doctor. Seriously, what respectable college is going to give a PhD online? There are things you have to do to get your PhD (in almost anything) that would require a classroom setting.

Kim, I bet you didn't tell Andy you were pregnant because you wanted that gossip magazine to come out with the story first :P

NeNe: You go girl! You are way too beautiful to be with that ugly, old skunk bag. I bet he has old, wrinkly balls :P Lol.

The rest of the girls were just kinda chill on this episode in my opinion. I love this show. I wish I could be on one. I have enough drama to go around! Just no money :P

No comments:

Post a Comment