Friday, January 14, 2011

Decisions

So, recently my son has had a respiratory infection. It has really made me reevaluate some of the plans I had.

Like the fact that I want to go back to school. I can't attend class if I'm in Tulsa in the hospital with my boy. Tulsa is the only hospital around that is equipped to handle him and they have an extensive history on him, so that's where almost any hospital would send him: St Francis Childrens Hospital (love it there, btw. Seriously). Of course, almost any illness is going to be a huge thing, too.

For this respiratory infection, he's on antibiotics, oxygen when he sleeps, and he gets breathing treatments every 4-6 hours.On top of this, he's kinda cranky because he's teething :)

I wonder if I should wait or just go for it...

1 comment:

  1. Just go for it. If you start the waiting game now you'll never stop. It's better to go your degree and try to make more money so you can provide more for your son for whatever may come in yours and his life. You may have to move to a place that can better care/more available care for him that's going to be more convenient to you.

    So, that may mean you have to pack up and move to tulsa and go to tulsa community college or something like that and get your associates and see where else you can go from there. :)

    I hope you get things figured out!

    ReplyDelete