Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just Real Quick...

... I want to update the world about my recent adventure: I got my job back =)

But this time, it's better! I'm going back with technically my same status: legal secretary. However, I will not be working during the day and only on rare occasions I will be answering phones and dealing with appointments. I also get to pick and choose my hours. Basically, I get to work when I want to work =) That's the new American dream. Also, I came back with about a $0.75 raise. Lol.

Now, I feel like there's more of a purpose. I don't have to wake up in the morning and think "Oh great. It's time for work." It's more like "Mom, what are you doing tonight? I want to go to work!"

Never in my life have I been so excited for a Monday. Now I have a reason to actually keep up with what day it is. I have a reason to get dressed, brush my teeth, and put deodorant on. I'm elated =D !!

Happiest I've been in eight months, hands down.

1 comment: