Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Went on a Date!

I found someone on Plentyof Fish.com that I could actually talk to. He's cool. I love his personality. I can laugh with him. BUT I have a few issues that I will be talking to him about tonight. They make things odd...

1. He LIED about his height! Lied, lied, lied, lied, lied! I'm 5'6" or 5'7". In my boots, I might be 5'9". This guy said on his profile that he was 5'7". He said on the phone that he was 5'7". He is not 5'7". He's shorter than my ex fiance. I mean, when I stood next to him in my heels, I saw the top of his head. Two inches does NOT make that much difference. That makes the dynamic awkward.

2. He is VERY small statured. I've always been small statured, but even if I lost all my baby weight plus 20 pounds, I would still not be as small as this dude. Another factor that contributes to the awkward dynamic.

3. I'm getting the feeling that he may be a little needy. He needs quite a bit of assurance and wants to know where he stands with me constantly. I think he expected me to call him this morning. If I don't want to call as soon as I wake up, then I'm not going to. Do I need an excuse? I mean, I don't do anything special. I'm not talking to anyone else.

I'm mentally exhausted. I want to try the dynamic, but if he doesn't like it when I say I need time for myself, then it probably won't work. I have a baby... That's enough of someone clinging to me and I like him. He's handsome, smart, and knows what I'm talking about without any communication. My baby and number one man =)

No comments:

Post a Comment