Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I don't want to know your name...

I just want bang bang bang.

Ok, well... I already know his name, so the rules are different. Lol.

This Saturday, I WILL find a way to bone the guy I've been dating.

November 2009 was the last time I got it on. Granted, the asshole was cheating on me. It was still great sex. The attraction level was high. Last I checked, the attraction level is high on my new guy's end of the equation. Mine, not so much. I don't think it's because he's not attractive, but I think I'm still slightly under the spell of my ex's genes. I mean, I see half of him nearly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Therefore, I'm trying the theory that states:

"The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else."

I am aware that this sometimes is false, but that's a chance I'm willing to take to finally get rid of the memories of the loser, move on, and release urges.

I'm going to wear a short little sundress and about halfway to his house, I'm going to put my panties in my my purse so I can arrive without them. Then, I will forever remember his face when he discovers they're missing =P

Sex sex sex sex sex sex

I'm so ready.

1 comment:

  1. this is... classic. ROFL. SCANDALOUS. you dirty woman you.

    ReplyDelete