Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let Today Be a Testament

Last night, I had a date (blog for a different time) and on this date I felt great throughout the night. I ate how I wanted, drank how I wanted and bowled like I wanted. I had tortilla chips and bread at the restaurant and a wine cooler at the bowling alley.

This morning, mom makes carrot cake. I can't resist carrot cake, so that was my breakfast and lunch.

ALL effing day I have been fatigued and I've had a migraine that made me sensitive to light, noise, and smell. I've been so nauseous that I could't effectively be a mom today. It is that bad. I drove to the closest convenience store for a snickers and it was a good thing no one else was on the road because my head was not where it should have been. I'm surprised I didn't run into a building.

I haven't felt this way since I started my gluten-free diet about a week ago. Ugh. I never want to go back. No more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment