Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Success!

I had a great date last night. I've known this guy for about three years. He's always come off as sane, stable, and just an all around good person. Normally, I'm really good at picking out people's faults and complaining about them. Those are usually people I can't see my self with. However, I don't really see any major faults. It doesn't seem like there's anything he does that I can see myself not being able to live with.

All things permitting, I could marry this dude. I should've dated him a long time ago when I had the chance. I find myself very lucky to have another shot at it.

I like the fact that he already has his career. This is what he does, what he wants to be, and he does it instead of complaining about hating his job and not doing anything about it.

He's very understanding. But you don't want to piss him off, either.

His birthday is the day after mine and we share the same astrological sign. I have to admit that I am quite attracted to some of my own qualities that I see in him (I.e. The ability to reason, the ability to control, etc...). Lol! Is that technically narcissism? Lol.

We're going out again next weekend and then after our birthdays. I think after those, it will be time for a family dinner at our hacienda. That should be... Interesting. I hope my brother is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment