Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm High As A F!@#ing Kite, Man


I've been watching E! & MTV recently, and apparently someone shot & posted a vid of Miley Cyrus hittin' the bong :P

I think people should take it with a grain of salt & leave her alone. Let her party. She isn't Hannah Montana anymore. In fact, I'm not really sure she has a contract with Disney (don't quote me on that). So, she can get crazy or even pregnant & probably still work.

Plus, her parents are divorcing.

AND she's in LA. They're trying (or already have) legalize marijuana. Tons of people her age smoke where the government wants to keep it illegal and a lot of these users are under 18. I can only name off a few people that I know personally that did not at least try marijuana at a younger age, me being one.

I bet she didn't drive home stoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment