Friday, December 17, 2010

It Really Makes Me Wonder


I heard a rumor that my ex & his girlfriend are over.

Why am I so interested in the details of it? I heard it from someone I would call an unreliable resource. She got this information from Facebook creeping, so this may or may not be true.

By advisement from my attorney, I can not say much about my ex on the internet, so I won't. I'm not even really supposed to talk to him.

Is it healthy for me to want to ask him the specifics? Is it normal for me to be nosy about this?

I must say, although I do not know the specifics, it reaffirms my belief in karma. One party always gets hurt in a break up. I wanted both of them to hurt. But, I told myself I wouldn't do anything. They would get theirs in due time. I guess, that if this is true, "due time" has come for at least one party :) I'm happy to negotiate with karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment