Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thursday Night Entertainment


I have my shows that I watch weekly. Thursday night is Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice & The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Unfortunately, all these shows fall in the same time slot. Fortunately, Grey's & PP was a rerun tonight :)

My comments from tonight's RHoBH:

I love Adrienne & Lisa.

I wish NeNe Leakes would have been at Camille's dinner party to slap some psycho... I mean psychic bitches. Lol. And Kim Zolciak should be there, too.

Faye does look like someone who would pose for playboy.

Although Kyle is right, I can't stand her. I think it's the way she expresses her attitude through gestures that are a little too ghetto for her tiny, white self.

Mauricio & Cedric are HOTT :) Oh! And Jiggy :P "Gimmie kisses!" Lol

I think Adrienne's husband looks better with the bandage on his nose :P

I like Taylor, but she looks like she was once a he. Maybe that's why "she" had to chase Russell, who, by the way, is a total A-hole that Taylor should divorce.

Glunk*!

No comments:

Post a Comment