Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This is Ridiculous


Why am I so angry? I have not been this angry since I got into it with my baby daddy in August. He's in the picture again now, but he didn't do anything... Well, he didn't do anything new at least. It's like every time he's in things I just get this way. It's an anger that just takes over me. Completely over me. I can't do anything other than think of how angry I am.

I want him to be in things. But he doesn't even have to say anything to me and I just get angry.

It literally gave me a migraine.

I don't know why it happens, but I do know that I'm the only person that it is hurting. I guess there are some more things that I'm going to have to deal with to get rid of it. I just, I guess, need to pin point exactly what it is...

There's no drama, but my brain just makes drama. This is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment